Saturday 30 July 2011

World Wide Web

There is a difference between World Wide Web and also the Internet.
When you do not have an Internet, then you will not be able to get access to the World Wide Web.
Not to admit that since I know how to use the Internet, it really helps me a lot.
When there is some information that I have no idea where to search for
Then I would pop up to the Internet and start typing http://www.google.com/ and click
And here it goes
Whatever I want to find will reach to me.

But there is also this disadvantages that we have to face.
Since the existence of all the social network like Facebook, Twitter and also YouTube.
It actually takes time away from a lot of things.
For example, homework, family and sometimes love.
Well of course all this depends on how you manage your own time and also your addiction towards it.
You have to know that Internet and WWW actually do help us a lot in so many ways
And what we have to do is to appreciate it and not to misused it.
This will only turns out to be something bad.

Bear in mind that every invention do have their pros and cons
It just depends on us whether to appreciate in or to destroy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment